Saturday, March 6, 2010

Speeding Ticket Secrets: How To Get ANY Speeding Ticket Safely Dismissed!

There are a lot of opinions on how to beat a speeding ticket!

Except for one, all the 'how to beat a speeding ticket' information is based on trying to prove the speed gun wrong, hoping the officer that wrote the speeding ticket doesn't show up, gathering facts at 'the scene' where the speeding ticket was written, studying endless facts and meaningless details about everything from befriending the speeding ticket officer and 'try to look sad' to how radar guns are calibrated against speeding tickets.

But the thing that really struck me was, after hours, days, weeks, and MONTHS of studying all the speeding ticket garbage I could stomach, there is still a HUGE chance it was all for not, that I might still have to pay speeding ticket fines AND have to go to traffic school with the points on my driving record.

After turning the web upside down (google stopped giving me results for traffic ticket and started showing me results for 'obsessed'), there were no real guarantees that anything would work in every speeding ticket case. I decided that mediocre guesswork results when it came to beating a speeding ticket were not acceptable. Going into traffic court still felt sleezy and slimy somehow, with a creepy feeling that I was getting the short end of the speeding ticket stick in some unknown way, that my rights were being trampled on by the traffic court and I had no clue what to do about it.

And then one day I stumbled across a speeding ticket secret! The only way that I've found, after months of research, that shows me how to get out of any speeding ticket, any traffic ticket, any parking ticket, while maintaining my rights, and it works 100% of the time. Unbelievable!

Even if it sounded too good to be true, I figured I could get my money back if it didn't work and try the other 'how to beat a speeding ticket' tricks I'd learned about, and it was so affordable compared to the speeding ticket cost, points, fines, and insurance hikes.

So I signed up for my membership and WOW, it worked like speeding ticket eraser magic! The judge was tripping over himself to dismiss my speeding ticket! I couldn't believe it, the stuff I've learned about how to beat a speeding ticket will last a lifetime. I feel empowered, armed, and ready in case any officer ever wants to write me a speeding ticket again.

I like the Free how to beat a speeding ticket Report where they summarize how the speeding ticket busting system works in a Free Report telling how to beat any speeding ticket using this fool-proof method called:

FREE REPORT:
Ticket Busting Secrets: “How To Get Any Speeding Ticket Safely Dismissed!”

The Free Report tells you:
1. Get a time extension on your speeding ticket by calling or going to the county clerk's office.

2. Do NOT Plea! (and how to remove the plea they will illegally enter for you!) As soon as you plea you are contracting with the court and admitting guilt, even if you plea not guilty!

3. Ask for your dismissal because you are well within your rights.

4. Where to get pre-formatted documents you just put your name and speeding ticket number into and videos on what to say and where to file your papers.

5. So much more, laid out very simply it blew my mind how easy it can be!

Thanks for reading, and I wish you the best in life, find out how to beat a speeding ticket with your Free Speeding Ticket Secrets Report, get your speeding ticket busted, and get on with the good life!

~Damon Derringer

References:
Speeding Ticket: How To Beat Any Speeding Ticket: Speeding Ticket Secrets: How To Get ANY Speeding Ticket Safely Dismissed!

Speeding Ticket Secrets: How To Beat a Speeding Ticket

Speeding Ticket Fail

GPS Radar Detector – Never Get a Speeding Ticket Using A GPS Radar De..

Never a Speeding Ticket Anymore

Two New Speeding Ticket Excuses « Confessions Of A Traffic Lawyer

How To Beat A Speeding Ticket Legally | Virginia Right!

I got my first speeding ticket today goin 106 in a 70!! what will happen?

Metal’s Top Ten Speeding Ticket Songs? | SMNnews.com

Kate Gosselin Gets Speeding Ticket — Again « Popcultnews

How To Fight a Speeding Ticket Tips

Oh yes, traffic school « Redhead Goddess's Blog

Need To Know How To Fight A Speeding Traffic Ticket? | Internet Marketing f..

How To Fight a Speeding Ticket « Easy Thinking

Speeding Ticket Experiment - Neville's Financial Blog

Low rate car insurance – Tips for victory against a speeding ticket

Prepaid Legals 101 Reasons Not To Be Without a Legal Plan | 9DOWNSOFT Finan..

Reubens Receives Speeding Ticket

California Speeding Ticket – Eliminate Your Ticket Today! | Lawyers K..

How to Fight a Speeding Ticket – Get Out of Your Ticket Today! : best..

Speeding Ticket – Speeding Ticket: The Curse of the Driver’s Li..

How to Avoid a Speeding Ticket and Keep Your Insurance Rates Low | Cheap Ca..

No comments:

Post a Comment